Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institut of Theoretical Informatics
Am Fasanengarten 5
- 21.11.2021: Team Tzatzikitartare from our ICPC-Course was awarded a silver medal at NWERC. News (in German)
- 08.06.2021: I gave a presentation about the planar slope number. (Slides)
- 28.03.2021: Team Let's Party: Home Alone from our ICPC-Course was awarded a gold medal at NWERC. News (in German)
- 06.02.2020: Organized programming workshop for talented high school students at the Jugendforum Informatik in Bad Liebenzell.
- 30.01.2020: Presentation of the results of my master's thesis Edge Guarding Plane Graphs at the AG Diskrete Mathematik.
Teaching (in German)
- Advisor for a student in the Semiar “Algorithmentechnik” (Winter 2021/22)
- Liran Dattner: Minimum-Width Triangulations of Upward Planar Graphs, October 2021 - February 2022, co-supervised with Laura Merker
- Jonathan Dransfeld: Partitioning Geometric Graphs into Plane Subgraphs, October 2021 - February 2022, co-supervised with Laura Merker
- Valentin Quapil: Upward and Upward-Planar Drawings with Limited Slopes, Bachelor's Thesis, May 2021 - September 2021
- Julian Dinh: Coordinated Motion Planning for Multiple Square-Shaped Robots in a Grid, Bachelor's Thesis, December 2020 - April 2021
- Nicholas Bieker: Complexity of Graph Drawing Problems in Relation to the Existential Theory of the Reals, Bachelor's Thesis, April 2020 - August 2020