Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institut of Theoretical Informatics
Am Fasanengarten 5
- 10.-16.12.2023: NeurIPS 2023 in New Orleans, USA.
- 06.-09.11.2023: Attending FOCS 2023 in Santa Cruz, USA.
- 20.-22.09.2023: Attending Graph Drawing 2023 in Isola delle Femmine (Palermo), Italy.
- 28.08.-01.09.2023: Participant at the Convex and Discrete Geometry Summer School in Budapest, Hungary.
- 28.-30.06.2023: Attending WG 2023 in Fribourg, Switzerland.
- 14.-19.05.2023: Attending the Workshop on New Directions in Geometric Algorithms in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 29.-31.03.2023: Attending EucoCG 2023 in Barcelona.
- Rank 7: Tzatzikitartare, silver medal
- Rank 18: Kindergarten Timelimit
- Rank 46: Exploding KITtens
- 06.11.2022: Co-Coach of a successful team at the ICPC World Finals 2022 (Post)
- Rank 50: Let's Party: Home Alone
- 13.-18.09.2022: Attending Order & Geometry Workshop in Ciążeń, Poland.
- 05.-07.09.2022: Attending ESA 2022 in Potsdam, Germany.
- 07.-10.06.2022: Attending SoCG 2022 in Berlin, Germany.
- 14.-16.03.2022: Attending EuroCG 2022 in Perugia, Italien.
- 09.-12.01.2022: Attending SODA 2022 (online).
- 21.-26.11.2021: Attending workshop Graph Product Structure Theory (online).
- Rank 6: Tzatzikitartare, silver medal
- Rank 45: RisK IT!
- Rank 93: TeamTries
- 14.-17.09.2021: Attending GD 2021 in Tübingen, Germany.
- 30.08.-03.09.2021: Attending workshop Geometric Graphs and Hypergraphs (online).
- 08.06.2021: Presentation about the planar slope number at the seminar of Utrecht University. (Slides)
- 07.-09.04.2021: Attending EuroCG 2021 (online)
- Rank 4: Let's Party: Home Alone, gold medal
- Rank 29: KitKatCode
- Rank 48: RisK IT!
- 24.-26.06.2020: Attending WG 2020 (online).
- 16.-18.03.2020: Attending EuroCG 2020 (online).
- 06.02.2020: Organized a programming workshop for talented high school students at the Jugendforum Informatik in Bad Liebenzell.
Teaching (in German)
- Praktikum: Graphenvisualisierung in der Praxis (Summer 2023)
- Tim Junginger: Robustness of the Discrete Real Polynomial Hierarchy, Bachelor's Thesis, May 2023 - September 2023
- Mirco Volk: Komplexitätsanalyse des Lawn Mowing Problems und verwandter Probleme, Bachelor's Thesis, November 2022 - March 2023
- Nicholas Bieker: Complexity of SimpleStretchability and Related ER-Complete Problems in Hyperbolic Geometry, Master's Thesis, April 2022 - October 2022, co-supervised with Thomas Bläsius
- Luca Buchholz: Minimizing Edge Length Ratio in Planar Graphs on the Grid, Bachelor's Thesis, May 2022 - September 2022
- Liran Dattner: Minimum-Width Triangulations of Upward Planar Graphs, Bachelor's Thesis, October 2021 - February 2022, co-supervised with Laura Merker
- Jonathan Dransfeld: Partitioning Geometric Graphs into Plane Subgraphs, Bachelor's Thesis, October 2021 - February 2022, co-supervised with Laura Merker
- Valentin Quapil: Upward and Upward-Planar Drawings with Limited Slopes, Bachelor's Thesis, May 2021 - September 2021
- Julian Dinh: Coordinated Motion Planning for Multiple Square-Shaped Robots in a Grid, Bachelor's Thesis, December 2020 - April 2021
- Nicholas Bieker: Complexity of Graph Drawing Problems in Relation to the Existential Theory of the Reals, Bachelor's Thesis, April 2020 - August 2020