Dr. Tamara Mchedlidze, Research assistant
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute of Theoretical Informatics
Am Fasanengarten 5
76131 Karlsruhe Germany
- Graph Drawing
- Algorithmic Graph Theory
- Computational Geometry
- Information Visualisation
- Visual Perception and Cognition
- Digital Humanities
If you are interested in a Bachelor/Master thesis in these areas please do not hesitate to ask me.
- September, 2017: I will serve as a member of the program commettee of 26th European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA 2018), Engineering and Application Track (B).
- September, 2017: Almut Demel, Dominik Dürrschnabel, Lasse Wulf, the participants of the Practical Graph Visualisation course that took place in the summer semester 2017, participated in the Graph Drawing Challenge and took the first place. The topic of the challenge was Crossing Angle Maximization and the name of the team was CoffeeVM.
- August, 2017: The results of Jonathan Klawitter's Master Thesis about evaluating heuristics for Book Drawings were accepted for publication at Graph Drawing conference, applied track.